Saturday 19 January 2008

The Aura of Love

The one major thing I have noticed since being single is they way I seem to be immediately discarded when I catch the eye of a girl; in the library, on the street or in a shop. When I was in my last relationship and walking around alone I would receive nice smiles, smiling eyes and interested looks and it's got me thinking as to whether there is some kind of "Love Aura" that women can spot (because, I can tell you, I am lot happier now than I was then and I don't have a rizla stuck to my forehead saying "single").

2 comments:

Fari said...

It may be need, most girls can smell it! Work on emitting a confident attitude with a smidgen of I don't need anyone I'm self satisfied (not smug though) and let us know if anything changes....

By the way, how do you get the "share on Facaebook" option up please?

Simon said...

Thanks Fari for the advice. I'll see how it goes!

As for facebook; if you're looking for the code I found it at http://betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/2007/09/add-your-blog-to-facebook.html